Convince us that your love is worthy of an extraordinary experience with a sentence that includes a reference to Angel Pilot and/or Pro Rent. The author of the best sentence wins a sunset boat trip, aboard our fantastic Cranchi E52F, called BELLISSIMA.
Participate until Monday, February 14th (inclusive).
Proceed as follows:
• Like one of the pages below:
- Angel Pilot Group Facebook, here.
- Porti Nauta Facebook, here.
- Pro Rent Facebook, here.
- Follow Angel Pilot Group on Instagram, aqui.
- Follow Pro-Rent on Instagram, aqui.
• Prepare of a declaration of love or phrase that proves that you are worthy of this uniqueexperience and that includes reference to Angel Pilot and/or Pro Rent.
• Post the phrase on your social media page, tag the Angel Pilot Group’s account, and use the hashtag(s) #grupoangelpilot #grupoangelpilotdiadosnamorados and #angelpilotvalentinesday.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
The contest ends at 11.59 p.m. on February 14th, 2022.
The contest is open to all, except family members of employees of the Angel Pilot Group. Employees of Angel Pilot Group companies and their relatives can participate, but are not eligible for the prize.
The offer consists of a 3-hour sunset tour, with skipper and aperitif offer, to be carried out during the month of April 2022, by prior arrangement via the email email@example.com. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full. It is not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
Multiple entries are not accepted, but spouses can both participate.
All participants declare that they understand that they are participating in a contest and that they accept the rules. The Angel Pilot Group companies reserve the right to exclude any participant if they have reason to believe that they have violated any of the rules.
The winners will be selected by a vote and will be announced on social media on 18.02.2022, and then contacted via private message.
All entries deemed inappropriate or offensive by the Angel Pilot Group will be disqualified.